<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

American drivers are permanent dim bulbs

I know that I am not the first one to say this but I have to: most American drivers are permanent dimbulbs! I'm talking about the ones who blow through stop signs like they are not even there. The ones who seem to think that they can do whatever they want just because they are in their cars.

They are more interested in their conversations an their cell phones than in what is in front of them. I have lost count of how many times I have been nearly T-boned on my bike because the driver just was not paying attention to where they were going. One inconsiderate person even decided he (or she) found it easier to blow the horn at me rather than stop at an obviously red light!

And there have been worse!

One guy was too busy video conferencing on his laptop to be bothered to stop at a red light. Not only that, but he had the nerve to complain to me that I was the one being irresponsible because I was riding in the street! I do that through town only because it is safer than riding on the sidewalk. In addition to that, there are parts of town where it is illegal to ride on the sidewalk. But where I can, I ride on the sidewalk.

Of courese, there are always the people driving at night, WITH NO HEADLIGHTS ON! Don't even get me started on them.

That drivers license is not a right, it is a privilege. And some people need to have that privilege taken away

For further information, go to Drive Now, Chat Later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home