<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter with the family







Of course, this last weekend was Easter sunday and I had a chance to get together with my sister and her family. We had dinner at my mother's house and I enjoyed the time I had with my nephew. This would be his fourth Easter. I alos took some pictures of a model my stepfather is building from scratch. The model is of a Martin Mars water bomber that he is building entirely from measurements taken from pictures of the old planes, some of which are still flying as water bombers in Canada.



I also had quite a lot of fun spending time playing with my nephew. It will be interesting watching what kind of person he will grow into.

This is a picture that I took while playing around with my camera taking pictures with Ian. We had a good day that day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home