<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Friday, March 25, 2011

The ride is the point

To me, riding my bike is about so much more then getting from Point A to Point B. For me, the destination is not always the point. The ride is the point. There are not a lot of people who really understand this and most never will. Cold weather can be dealt with by bundling up. When the weather permits, I prefer using my bike to get to work over driving my car. Maybe I am crazy, like some people might think I am for riding my bike to work. Some people may think I am being too cheap to pay for gas. Some people are just too lazy to care.

Labels:


4 Comments:

At 6:13 AM , Anonymous wide sandals said...

This article is really good, I look forward to your new works.

 
At 5:18 AM , Blogger speeddemon0117 said...

Thank you for the comment, Wide Sandals.

 
At 5:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wholesales Sunglasses Tom Ford gradauted Purple Sunglasses include Ray

Ban, Prada, & Christian Dior and so on,they'er all at discount sunglasses prices. Sunglasses for Men &

Women by all wholesales are here,http://www.gkingmart.com

 
At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Ducati 848 Fairing said...

Keep your articles coming - Enjoyed every single article till now.

Thanks. Will forward to my friends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home