<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

One fine day

One fine day, I was searching the World Wide Web for ways I could find to be able to make money while writing posts to my blog. It was during this search that I came across this rather interesting site called Pay Per Post. In checking out this website, I came to think about how this site showed how bloggers could be paid for doing something that they love and would be doing anyway. This is a good place for blog advertising.

Pay Per Post seems to have a great concept to make money. While checking out their website, I got an idea. What if I could use this as a way that I could finally be able to live on my own? I mean anything super fancy, maybe a McMansion or fifteen? Would a megayacht be too far out of the question? Or how about my own private cruise residence? With a private jet and helicopter to boot?

Of course, that would be way too fancy for me. A little more downscale would be something along the lines of having my own penthouse. Preferably, it would be in a neighborhood without those pesky neighbors around to bother me all the time.

Seriously, Pay Per Post provides a great way for people to make moneywhile indulging in their hobby, writing about what is going on in the world around them. There is a saying that I heard once that goes something like this: Find something that you love and you will never work a day in your life!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home