<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Monday, August 04, 2008

My ride home

I did this video as a compilation video of my commutes home from where I work. These were taken with the GoPro camera over a period of a few days. Much to the chagrin of our local redneck population, for the most part, I ride in the road. Chapter 257 of the Michigan Vehicle Code defines my rights and responsibilities as a cyclists in the state of Michigan.

Labels:


2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM , Blogger Charles said...

hi!

nice one... you can nominate yourself in indie films awards bod.. good music wow!

Charles
Money Making and blogging tips

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger devilishone said...

Was/is the camera mounted to the front of the bike?

Oh and there's no way the trailer at the start of the video was legal, that was at best a 3500 truck hauling a flatbed trailer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home