<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Women with children can be the worst drivers

Today, I had an experience that confirms an opinion that I have held for a long time: young women with children can be some of the worst drivers around!

Today, I was riding my bike home from work. On this occasion, I stopped for a red light and waited for it to turn green. When it did, I started through the intersection when this blue sedan cruised though the light like it was not even there. Adding to the problem, there were even people in the crosswalk! I then caught up with her because traffic was stopped where I noticed a child seat in the back of her vehicle!

this makes me ask the question: where do all these teenagers pick up all their extremely poor driving habits? The answer is: they get their habits from what they learn from their parents!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home