<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Sportbikes and street cars







I found some pictures for this blog that I thought were great images and felt that they would make terrific additions. Of special interest of the sportbike and drifting photos. These should only be practiced by professional operators in controlled environments and obviously not on the street like people have seen in the movies and videos on the Web. That said, I love these images. That should be obvious considering that I am the one who posted them here. I myself tend to lean to being a car person, even though most of this blog has been devoted to the misuse of cell phones while driving a car. Enjoy these pictures!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home