<data:blog.pageName/> |<br /> <data:blog.title/>

<data:blog.pageTitle/>




Powered by WebRing.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer is finally here


Summer is finally here and here I have some pictures that I thought I would make some great additions to the blog. These are some photos that I took from Holland State Park of the Holland Harbor Pier Light House. Around here, it is commonly called Big Red.

I have added some other photos of the North and South piers at the entrance to Holland Harbor. These are favorite destinations for those looking great places to watch boats going by and for fishing.




These were taken from Tunnel Park, which is a few miles north of Holland State Park. This is a wonderful place to watch sunsets from in the spring and fall.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home